Lawyer’s Protector Plan, a division of Protector Plans, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brown & Brown, Inc., announced today that they have expanded their lawyers’ professional liability insurance product offering to include an Excess & Surplus (E&S) lines product in addition to its longstanding admitted primary and excess coverage. Long recognized in the marketplace for exceptional service and long-standing commitment to small and mid-sized law firms, the LPP program is the preferred professional liability insurance choice for even more attorneys nationwide.Forward-looking vision, well-executed underwriting strategies and strong partner relationships have kept LPP a stable force in the legal insurance marketplace for over 40 years.
“Our enhanced product offerings help us deliver high quality lawyers’ professional liability products and services at exceptional levels of customer service and value to agent partners and policyholders,” said Christina Melia, vice president and program leader of LPP. “Our team understands that the practice of law continues to evolve and that we must evolve to provide new and innovative insurance solutions. We have demonstrated our commitment to small and mid-sized law firms and have successfully underwritten firms with as many as 50 attorneys across the country.”
Lawyer’s Protector Plan’s E&S program provides underwriting solutions for firms with specialized needs. Program highlights include:
- Comprehensive E&S policy form available in most states
- Ability to bind off most competitors’ lawyers’ professional liability applications
- Opportunity for law firms to move to admitted product after rehabilitation
- Reviewed by LPP underwriters with over 110 years of combined experience dedicated exclusively to lawyers’ professional liability coverage
- In-house claims team established in 2000, led and operated by former practicing attorneys