Executive Liability, the newest program within Protector Plans, is launching an Excess Management and Professional Liability product for the first time in 2022. While the program is new, there is well-established support from an A+ (XV) rated carrier and a team of experienced underwriters. Protector Plans Executive Liability (PPEL) will target private and not-for-profit companies through a limited and preferred distribution model in the middle-market space across a broad spectrum of industry classes.
Recent Areas of Success
- D&O/EPL – Education Management Company (University in USVI)
- D&O – Software/Cyber Security Company
- D&O/EPL/Fiduciary/Crime – Commercial Electric Company with Crime Claims History
- D&O – California Based – Artificial Intelligence Company
- D&O/EPL – National Third-Party Claims Adjustment & Consulting
- D&O/EPL/Fiduciary – Food Processing Plant
- D&O/EPL – Private University
- D&O – Healthcare Systems
- D&O – University NFP Foundation
- E&O – Advertising/Media Buying Company
- E&O – Management Consulting
- E&O – Trustee
- E&O – Graphic Design Firm
Meet The Executive Liability Team
Greg has over 11 years of experience in the D&O industry. His previous experience includes managing both public and private D&O books of business. Leadership roles at both MGU’s along with established national carriers led to his new role within Protector Plans.
Ben joined the executive liability team as a management and professional liability specialist with over 20 years’ experience including underwriting and brokerage roles. Ben has earned multiple designations, including MBA, CPCU, and RPLU.
Chief Underwriting Officer
Craig has over 25 years of industry experience. He has previously held leadership roles in both start-ups and well-established portfolios. Over his career, Craig has led financial lines segments, accident & health, and workers’ compensation as a CUO and Product Manager.